Tuesday 12 March 2013

Laurel and Hardy freebie

Hello again, this morning I was thinking about the more funny stars of our early films, and came to the conclusion that the most funny men in early films just had to be Laurel and Hardy!!
They became well known in the late 1920s to the 1940s for their brilliant slapstick comedy.
Laurel for his childlike friend of the pompous Hardy!!They made over 100 films together, at the beginning they made only 2 reelers, ((short films)) then in the 1930s they went into full length features!
When I was a little girl I joined the Saturday morning Cinema club and Laurel and Hardy never failed to make us all laugh at their funny antics.
Even now when they put a film on the televisions of theirs I just have to watch it, and now after all those years they still make me laugh outloud!

I hope you like my choice of free poster today and that seeing their faces brings back happy memories for you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment